¿Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
JON SADABA SAN MARTÍN, N.I.F. 44.628.068-H, address: C/ LAS REDES No 14, APTO.137 C.P- 03540- ALICANTE, tel: +34 6126.96.36.199, e-mail: email@example.com is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Therefore, we guarantee your security and confidential treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the EUROPEAN REGULATION OF DATA PROTECTION (EU) 679/2016, as well as any other regulations that may be applicable.
¿For what purposes do we use your personal data?
In JON SADABA SAN MARTÍN, we use your data to the extent permitted by the GDPR, as well as by the applicable regulations. In any case, the treatment will be done for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and in no case will they be treated in an incompatible manner for said purposes. Specifically, the following treatments will be carried out:
- Answer your questions, requests or requests.
- Manage the contractual relationship and the provision of consultation services requested by the client.
- Manage your phone calls.
- Issue receipts for the services rendered in favor of the client.
- For the correct performance of the service requested, the personal data of the client necessary to monitor the evolution of this during the provision of the service will be processed.
- Carry out all the administrative, fiscal and accounting procedures necessary to comply with our contractual commitments and tax and accounting obligations.
- Compliance with our legal obligations.
- Analyze and improve our services and communications with you.
- Supervise and evaluate compliance with our policies and regulations.
- Manage sending of information and commercial prospecting by any means in case of explicit consent.
¿What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy of the processing of personal data that we carry out is done at all times in compliance with the provisions of article 6 of the GDPR, as well as in article 8 of the Organic Law 3/2018. In cases where the legitimation for the main purpose of the use of data is not found in any of the previous legal bases, the consent of the interested part will be requested for the treatment.
¿How long do we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the service or while the interested party does not withdraw their consent. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations, which implies their blocking, being available only at the request of Judges and courts, Ombudsman, Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the term of prescription of the actions that could derive and, after this, will proceed to its complete elimination.
¿Who do we share your data with?
We inform you that the data provided will be communicated to the different suppliers of products and services, which are necessary for the execution of the requested treatment. Our suppliers are obliged to use the data provided only and exclusively for the fulfilment of the requested service.
The personal data processed by JON SADABA SAN MARTÍN In order to achieve the purposes detailed above, they may be communicated to the following recipients based on the legitimizing basis of the communication:
- The Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law.
- The State Security Forces and Bodies.
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of contracted services.
- Public records of asset solvency and systems for the prevention of fraud.
¿What are your rights?
Rights: In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we treat your data, you have the right to:
- Right of access: anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether JON SADABA SAN MARTÍN is processing personal data that concerns you.
- Right of rectification: You have the right to access your personal data that we have available and request its rectification when they are inaccurate.
- Right of withdrawal: when the data collected is no longer necessary for the purpose for the purposes that were collected.
- Right to limitation of treatment: you may request the limitation of the processing of your data and request that they be retained for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Portability right: you have the right to obtain the personal data that concern you in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading and to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right to withdraw consent: the right to withdraw any consent you have previously given us to handle your personal information. If you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the legality of the use we gave to your personal information before you withdraw your consent
¿How can you exercise your rights?
JON SADABA SAN MARTÍN undertakes to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise them without cost by writing an email to our address firstname.lastname@example.org simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise, informing you that it is essential, according to law, to provide a copy of your ID or NIE. We also inform you that, following our transparency policy, all the rights are available on the website at the clients disposal. You are informed that you can also exercise your rights by filing a declaration with the competent control authority, when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights